Configure Touch ID in Receiver for iOS
The Touch ID feature of Receiver for iOS allows you to log into your WorkSpace desktop using the native Touch ID feature of your compatible iOS device.
Note: You must have previously enabled Touch ID within your iOS operating system by going to "Settings" -> "Touch ID & Passcodes" and setting up one or more registered Fingerprints for your device.
- To enable Touch ID access within Receiver for iOS, start by opening Receiver.
- In the upper right corner of the Receiver home screen, click on the Account icon.
- Click the Information icon shown to the right of your previously setup user account. If you do not have a user account setup on this device, check out our knowledge base article on Installing Receiver for iOS.
- Click Edit Account.
- Turn on the slider for Touch ID.
- Click Save.
- Enter the user name provided to you by your system administrator in the format of "domain\username". Note the use of the "backslash" between the domain and user name.
- Enter your "password". Passwords are case sensitive, be careful when entering them.
- Click Log On.
- You should now be able to access your WorkSpace desktop by Touch ID. When you launch Receiver, you will be prompted to place your registered finger on the Touch ID (Home button). Once authenticated, your WorkSpace should load without furthur data entry from you.