You can use an Internet browser to access your WorkSpace Anywhere, Anytime, from Any Device.
For browser-based connections, WorkSpace supports the latest releases of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer and most of the other major browsers on the Internet today.
Note: Make sure that your browser version supports HTML5 for complete compatibility.
- Open your browser of choice and navigate to http://www.epic-cloud.com.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on "WorkSpace Login"
Note: Alternatively, you can browse directly to https://workspace.epic-cloud.com.
- Enter the user name provided to you by your system administrator in the format of "domain\username". Note the use of the "backslash" between the domain and user name.
- Enter your "password".Passwords are case sensitive, be careful when entering them.
- Click "Log On".
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
In order to maintain the security of your WorkSpace desktop, Epic-Cloud makes use of an intelligent technology called multi-factor authentication (MFA). MFA is based upon the principle of using something you know (e.g. your password) along with something you have (e.g. your mobile phone or e-mail) to limit the opportunity for malicious third-parties to gain access to your WorkSpace.
The first time you login to WorkSpace with a new device or from a new IP address (at some location other than your primary office), you will be prompted to enter a unique 6-digit MFA code. MFA codes are sent at the point of login via either e-mail or a SMS text message to the mobile phone number associated with your user name in your company's Active Directory database. The codes are good for 2 minutes and must be used within that time frame. If you are unable to enter the code within 2 minutes, you can request another code.
As long as you continue to use that device from that same IP address at least once every 30 days, you will not be prompted to re-enter an MFA code. After 30 days, you will be prompted for a new MFA code.
(Note: You may skip steps 6 and 7 if you are in a trusted location or have previously registered a MFA code for this device / IP address.)
- Enter the 6-digit Passcode sent by SMS text to your mobile phone or to your e-mail address on record.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: Your company's primary office locations are exempt from multi-factor authentication.
- Click on the WorkSpace icon to launch your WorkSpace desktop.
- Your WorkSpace desktop will begin to load in a new browser tab and you should see the Microsoft Windows startup screens.